Our main Objective is to develop in our student’s, not only IT Skills but also sharpen their professional abilities in order to fill the growing gap of IT industry demand and supply and also make them self sufficient and competent to meet the employment challenges.
- To cater quality practical education in Information Technology to the students to make them more skilled and self sufficient.
- In a conducive ambiance supported by high-tech infrastructure and with world class facilities in our campus, we want to help our students to grow inevitably.
- To help our students to get exposure and gain experience on live projects and promote high standard and creative research and development in Information Technology for advancement of knowledge
- Guzzle ethical and professional attitude in our students by effective IT skills, communication skills, teamwork and multidisciplinary approach and ability to couple up computer education to broader social context.
- To polish the professional outlook of each of our student through personality development training and confidence building programmes and our seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Provide students with full support in the form of infrastructure, hi-tech laboratories and other tools to comprehend, analyze, design and create innovative applications.
- To bring Practical IT Education within reach of everyone.
- To bring information technology in day-to-day life of common people.
- Courses offered are in details below;Software engineering
Hard ware networking
Information technology (ethical hacking to stop online malpractices)
Multimedia and film making (editing, scripting, Cinematography)
Scholarship and Free Laptops
We are offering scholarships based on the outcome of the interview that’s conducted at our campus ,free laptops to each of our student. This way we just want to make sure that our students utilize their every moment practicing skills, either in our campus or at their home. Also, it is required for them to work and learn independently.
For inquiries, call institute on 0788751199Download Our News App Here